Hi!
This is my first time doing this ( Kimmie, help me shirnk my picture) and it took me a while to get started. I have enjoyed reading all of you blogs through my cousin KHall's blog and I thought I would give it a try. I am sure it will take some time and practice to get as good as most of you but I am always up for a challenge.
So here is my first post and some things to expect from me as a fellow bloger.......
1.I do not spell well at all,,, please don't correct me on it, I will use a lot of inventive spelling so use your brain when your not for sure what I am trying to say.
2. I do not know how to use correct grammer and will not try to learn just because I have blog.
3. I have no kids of my own so I will post funny stories about my dog like she is my child. I will try to post about my nieces and nephews at times as well.
4. I will have a million post about my husband because he is all I ever think about.
5. I will not post every day and may miss several weeks at a time, just try to stay tuned.....
I am sure there are a million more but I really just wanted to get finished now that I started... I would love to hear from all of you and wish you all the best.... it will be a fun ride.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comment:
Yea!!!!!!! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so happy to be able to follow along with you now via blog (like I don't talk to u everyday already).
I honestly don't know for sure how to get the picture smaller but I think you should just leave it because you guys are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment