Wednesday, September 10, 2008

5 Month Update


As promised a picture of my growing belly. I have not had much to show until this point, I fell like I have finally started getting the "are you pregnant" question. It is so much fun, but as all you women know that question is followed by; when are you do, what are you having, do you have a name, wow you are really showing, wow you are not showing at all. All things I love talking about just don't feel like I have time to share all of my preg plans with the cash register at Target while she is handing me my receipt. I still have not gained any weight it is just a belly, I am still able to wear most of my clothes with the help of the bella band from Motherhood Maternity, I just can not force myself to by a pair of maternity jeans but I know that day will be here very soon. It has still be such a wonderful pregnancy, I have felt the baby move so much this week and I can even see him moving on the outside of my belly, very fun! I have been very fatigued, having Braxton Hicks Contractions and have been fighting a cold this week but other than that all is good. This past weekend we went to stay the weekend in Leaky Texas on the Frio River. Nathan and his uncle are riding a big bike race there in Oct. so they wanted to test it first. We had a blast and it was so nice to still be able to get in the river and enjoy a nice warm day....

We have tickets to the UT /ARK game for this weekend and were going to make a weekend out of it in Austin but I am told IKE may ruin all of those plans. I will keep you posted on all of the latest and greatest!

4 comments:

Jeana said...

Look at that cute little belly!! How cute!! You look great!!
Have fun in Austin, hope Ike stays away!!!

sbharris said...

YOU LOOK GREAT! So glad that hear that you are doing good and hanging in there with pregnancy! It is so fun! have a great weekend!

Jacinda said...

I haven't read your blog in a loooong time. I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations!

Kimberly said...

You are the hottest pregnant girl I know!
I love seeing your baby bump!! Wish I was there to feel him kick!