Friday, April 15, 2011

Beautiful Babes!






The other day we had the opportunity to take some photos of the kids with real bunnies... I asked the photographer if we could get a few with out the bunnies first because my kids will be OCD with the bunnies.... and that they were...
They were the cutest real live bunnies and Waylon could not get enough... The photographer only sent me a few pictures to preview so I don't have them all but here are a few to share.. Waylon would hold them both in his arms and kiss them. Prairie Loved them but only a little at a time... It was hard to say goodbye and in the car ride home and on the phone with Granna Waylon said "I want bunny come to my house"....so sweet... Nathan said if the bunnies stayed as small and cute as they were they cold come home but unfortunately they get big and not so cute....
We had a blast for a few min. with the real bunnies... and cant wait for the Easter bunny to come and see us!

No comments: