Matthew is my youngest brother and my favorite(I will say that about all of them)!!!!!
I am so proud of him, he is a wonderful christian man, role model and friend. He spent 2 years in Brazil doing mission work, he learned how to speak Portuguese in just a few months and did so many great things to teach the Brazilians about God. He is so kind and caring to others. He is now in school at Abilene Christian where he is still a wonderful leader of Christ.He is THE funniest person I know. We have a humor that really only us can understand. He is one of my very best friends and someone that I can fully trust... I love spending time with him and have a blast every time we get together. I am so very thankful that I have him as my brother and my best friend. Happy Birthday Baby Brother, I love You So Very Much! Praise God that he has given you to the world and me for 25 years!!!
2 comments:
I love Matthew, too! He is such an inspiration to me!
Doesn't seem like he should be 25!
U know what I am waiting to see when I check your blog...hint hint!
Post a Comment