Monday, June 2, 2008

Memorial Day Memories!






I know it has been a while for my postings but I will try to catch up all at once. Nathan and I went to Oklahoma for Memorial Day weekend. We stayed at my aunt Sandra and Uncle Davids house and met my Mom and Bother, Sister-In Law and Niece and Nephew there. My Uncle David fixed a huge fish fry for us on Sat and let everyone ride horse and play in the pool. This is my favourite place to be. My family moved so much while I was growing up and this is a place where I can call home. Sandra and David are so loving and caring to let us all come in and crash at the farm for the weekend, We Love Yall so Much!


This was our first time to get to see our new niece Garnet Graceleigh (GG) we fell in love with her and even more in love with Hamilton... She is so sweet and cuddly, I never heard her cry once and all I did was hold her. I already miss her so much. Hamilton will be two in July and we were so shocked and joyed that he could say our names and anything else you told him to say. He is so athletic and funny we had the best time being with all of them and wished we lived closer so we could spend more time with them.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh all these pictures are priceless! I love them!!!
Beautiful babes!!