Monday, August 4, 2008

Were Having a BABY and it is a BOY

Yes, that's right, a baby! Nathan and I are so excited. I am now 41/2 months pregnant and finally feel like I can share it with the world. We are due Jan. 11th or somewhere around there. We had an early ultra sound at 12 weeks and they could tell it was a boy, but we got another one last week that could tell for sure it was a boy. We could both not be any more happy we are having a boy. There are now going to be 4 boys born in the next 5 months on the Hale side of the family. My Cousin Kimmie who is due in middle of Nov, her brother and sister in law who are due in Sept, and my brother and sister in law who are due in Oct.. we are going to have so much fun with all these boys... I have been feeling great, no sickness at all just very tired. I have not had any crazy cravings and mostly have to force myself to eat but I am sure it will come soon. I feel like the past few days I have felt him move a few times. I have had everyone tell me what to expect and I have been trying hard to concentrate on those feelings. It has been so much fun so far... now just trying to be patient is the hardest part. We do not have a name picked out yet, a few to choose from and I am sure we will have it nailed down soon. I do have a theme for the room Cowboy and I did get my furniture last week although it will be a while before it gets put up. Nathan has been wonderful and I am so thankful I have him to go through this with and to be the father of my child... I will keep you all posted on everything along the way. I will put picks up of the growing belly but there is not much to show now.
Here's to the New Baby Payne
* I do have pics of the beautiful baby boy but I am having trouble uploading them. I will post them asap...

2 comments:

sbharris said...

WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS! I am so excited for you both! I knew something had to be going on since you haven't been too great about updating the blog lately! You are going to be wonderful parents and I am truly looking forward to hearing about everything. The three of you will be in our prayers! CONGRATS

Jeana said...

YAH!! A boy...you will have so much fun with him!! I'm glad you are feeling well!!
Any names yet? :-)