Monday, February 8, 2010

It's A GIRL!!!






Okay, I just realized I posted when we first found out that we were having a boy and after 2 ultra sounds telling us it was a boy lucky #3 ultrasound informed us that it is for sure a GIRL!!! We could not be more excited... We were very shocked and nervous all at once but we are thrilled now. I think Nathan was the most shocked and he had one request from me and that was to not put him in the poor house. I think he knows how expensive little girls can be and he is so right. I am so lucky to have so many family members giving me so many sweet girl things that I have been able to cut back a little...
We are setting her room all up in black and white with a little touch of pink,,, We bought all new furniture for her and Waylon and Dad did a great job of getting it all ready. The room is almost complete and I am at the point now that I am ready for it to be just perfect. I absolutely love doing her laundry and pulling out all the pink clothes. She already has over 50 bows, 6 pair of shoes, countless dresses (a lot of them donated) and tons of outfits...We are so ready for her to get here...
The other day we were in her room and Nathan said I just have this strange feeling it is not a girl,,, totally freaked me out and the next day I was in an office and the nurse said ohhh that is going to be big boy... so I have been very anxious for our ultra sound to finalize it is for sure a girl...
I had an apt today. I am 35 weeks dilated to a 3 and 50% effaced... If we do not have her before March 11th, I will induce at 6am... Yes, it is a beautiful Girl, still...
Nathan has his last district game on Friday night at 7 so I am hoping to be out of the hospital and at the game...
I already have Waylon his Big Bro shirt and he is starting to play well with his baby doll my Mom got him for Christmas...
We are all so Anxious and ready for her to be here.. I just keep thinking how things are going to change so much, for the better but so much,,, I will have to get used to rocking two babies at once and I cant wait...
We do have a name...
Prairie Ann Payne...
Nathan and I have always loved this name and as soon as we found out it was a girl I think we both knew we would name her this. We went through some others but I just could not imange her as anything else but our sweet Prairie Girl....I have ordered so many things with her name on it from Esty,, if you have not been to this web site it is amazing and addicting...
I can not wait to post pictures of our beautiful baby girl and her handsome big brother soon!

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

WOW! Congratulations! That's such a great story!!