




I have been meaning to post this for several weeks now and having issues with my camera to get the latest pics of my little man. So with out further adue here are some pictures that my cousin/bff Laci took over Christmas... She is an amazing photographer and I can not wait for her to come down her to snap pics of my two babies after Prairie is here...
Where do I even start with Waylon... He is amazing,, he gets more and more fun every day. He has the best little personality. He is quit the jabber box. He is always talking and starting to repeat everything I say. He can not say it just right but he will repeat it in his own language. Some things he says clearly, Momma, Dadda (his favorite), Side ( to go outside), Isss (for izzy), bath, ball, hi, and tons of other stuff that really only I can translate... He is finally starting to get teeth,,, the two top ones are coming in very well and the four bottom ones are pushing threw now... I know this is making him a little fussy but he is a real trooper. He loves to talk on the phone, he puts everything up to his ear like it is a phone and says hi... He eats his breakfast and lunch very well for his nanny and he used to eat dinner pretty good but is starting to become very picky.. He loves corn dogs and that seems to be all he will eat well for us. We still try everything but I will not put up a fight at the dinner table so corn dogs it is... He is sleeping about 10-11 hours a night... He loves to stay up late with Mom and Dad, he does not fight sleep most of the time but it seems like he knows when it is Friday and Sat. night,, he wants to stay up and party.. Nathan always said let him stay up that way he will sleep in,, and we all know this is not true,, he will be up at 6am on sat morning and fussy the rest of the day because he did not get all the hours he needs. He still takes two good naps a day, better with the nanny than with us, but will still go down. He is sooo loving,, we will be on the floor and he will run up to us and hug and kiss. He is starting to love on his animals, izzy and his friend next door. He loves to be chased, Dad has to chase him because I do not have the breath these days.. they love to play together.. We are really starting to see his little brain work, he loves playing with his toys and will play with them longer and longer. He is really smart he knows how to put the triangle, square and circle in his cookie jar... He loves anything that makes noise or he can put stuff in... He is starting to climb a lot and wants to get on the fire place all the time. We have a ton of books but he has 4 that are his favorite, he knows where everything is and points to all the things or opens all the flaps... He really only wants to read those 4 books. He is starting to get clingy to me, which is fine because I know it will not last long... He loves to be outside, due to the cool weather we have not been out as much as we would like but he loves it. We have been going to all Dad's soccer games and sitting in the car. He loves to go to the games and see all the excitement,,, it is very hard to wrestle him in the car but worth being there for Dad.
There are so many ramblings here and I am sorry for that but with the prego brain that I have now, I have to jot it all down before I forget..
I love seeing Waylon grow and turn into this little man. He is so much fun, loving and sweet. Every day gets better and better with him. I am so excited to see how fun he will be with a baby sister.
I have to give a shout out to my amazing husband this month. It is getting harder and harder for me to do all the daily activities of taking care of Waylon due to this big belly, and Nathan has been the biggest help and support for me. He gets up with Waylon during the night, gets him ready in the morning, He works all day, has practice till 7 at night, and two games a week, comes home to take care of Waylon and Me, bathe him and mostly put him to sleep, and cleans up the messes we have made. He does all this with out ever complaing or fussing. He is such a wonderful Dad to Waylon and is the most incredible and understanding husband. I could not do this with out him.
I am so very blessed and thankful to have the two most handsome, loving, and sweet men in my life...
2 comments:
He is so handsome! I love these pictures! I'm so excited to hear y'all are having a little girl!! Can't wait to see pics of her on your blog. Hope the end of your pregnancy goes very smoothly!
All of your pictures are so good! I am in LOVE with the name Prarie! I seriously think it may be one of the cutest names I have ever heard! I told kim that you better get ready for people to copy! CONGRATS! I can't wait to see the beauty!
Post a Comment