Sunday, March 7, 2010

Princess Prairie has Arived!






She is HERE!!! We could not be more excited. She is wonderful, beautiful, sweet and so so tiny... We are so in love to say the least. She was born on March 3rd at 5:05 am. She weighed 6lbs and 5oz and was 19.3/4 long. I will post more about all the details later. For now we are all doing great. Waylon is a Great big brother, he loves giving her kisses. Nathan is the best dad in the world and my life would not be as great with out him. She is strong and healthy and perfect. She is a great baby and we are so so very thankful to God for the very special gift he has given us! Once again God really has outdone himself. We are so thankful!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yea for a prairie blog post! She is absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way (just like her momma)!
I'm sooo happy for your new family of 4. Except I have to admit I'm a little scared of that bearded beast in the pictures. :)

thepapefamily said...

So sweet...we love you Prairie!!!! Hope all is well!

Moden Family said...

Congratulations Sara! Can't wait to read all about her daily adventures!

Crystal said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!