I know I am way behind on posting this but want to make sure I still get a month to month update on my little man. Waylon is getting so big... He is VERY active to say the least. He sleeps very well at night, anywhere from 10-12 hours, takes 2 pretty good naps during the day and the rest of the day he is into EVERYTHING! It is so fun to watch how he is starting to figure out so many things, he is starting to really model a lot of things we do. He Loves to play chase with Dad, they will chase each other around for long periods of time. He loves to play with every and anything that are not his toys... he loves the broom, swiffer, mop and anything that has a cord for him to drag around. He loves to be outside. It is finally starting to get very nice here so we will be outside a lot... He loves to dance, anytime there is music that comes on the tv he will stop in his tracks and start dancing. I will have to post video because he gets all of his dance moves from his dad and it is a VERY interesting dance....He gives great hugs and kisses. He loves Izzy and they are best friends, he loves playing with her. He will take her bear and they will chase after each other around the house. We are so thankful to have a dog that is so good with our kids.... He is still no that into tv at all. He will watch bits and pieces of Wonder Pets sometimes but would rather be on the floor running. He loves throwing stuff away or into other things. Several weeks back the phone was ringing and I could not find it until I heard the ring coming from the trash can. He has thrown a way a pair of shoes with out me knowing and the best one is when he put 2 diapers into his laundry basket. I washed an entire load without knowing and it was a HUGE MESS to say the least...
He has starting to bring us things he knows he is not supposed to put in his mouth, sometimes it is nothing but I think he likes the attention we give him from bringing us something...Waylon is still a very friendly boy. He smiles at everyone and will talk to them. He really favors women but will go to anyone. I love this about him. He has started this very funny finger shaking thing. I think his nanny shakes her finger at him when he is doing something he is not supposed to so now any time we get on to him he starts to shake his finger at us... It is almost too much to take and we just bust out laughing.. He LOVES his baths and is now starting to become a real swimmer. Nathan taught him how to lay on his back and float, now that is all he wants to do. He will throw himself backwards and Waller all around the tub... It is very funny to see but very scary so we have been putting an end to this. He is getting 8 teeth in all at once. He has two on top and bottom that are in pretty good but two more are coming in on both top and bottom. He has been drooling like crazy and been pretty fussy. I am hoping they all come in soon so we can get over this but they are taking forever.
He is doing very well with his new sister. He will come and love on her and give her a kiss. We are trying to practice soft touching but it is so hard for a little boy to touch softly....
I still get to rock him to sleep every night and at nap time. I love this very special, peaceful time we have together when I get to look into his eyes and tell him how much I love him and how proud I am of him. He is growing so fast, I don't know how much longer I will have for him to let me rock him so I am cherishing every day...
It is just amazing to us that 14 months ago Waylon was as tiny as Prairie... I honestly can not even believe it. I just sit and hold his hands and rub his feet thinking where did the time go. Changing their diapers, rocking them, and just dealing with each one of them every day really makes you want to treasure every second of time because it flies by so fast. We are so very thankful to have our wonderful Beautiful little boy. He is such a blessing in our lives and has changed us for the better every day...
No comments:
Post a Comment