Friday, June 11, 2010

Robert Waylon is 17 months!






I know it has been a while since I have posted... We are very busy around here lately... I have started back to work part time.. It is going well but I sure do miss my babies while I am out... Waylon is doing great and Prairie could not be better...
Waylon is 17 months now.. very close to 18 months..
He is a wild and crazy as can be.. We are loving every day with him, even the very challenging days...
He loves any mop, broom, swifter or anything the can put on the floor and push...
He is talking up a storm... he will try to say anything you ask him to, although it is not real clear I know what he is saying
He loves turning on and off the lights
He loves Prairie, will always give her her pabby and wipe her mouth with her burp cloth
He gets into EVERYTHING... very hard to keep the house straightened
He loves to put EVERYTHING in his mouth, the other day he ate more sidewalk chalk than he colored with
He LOVES being out side and he will come get your finger and drag you outside
He is throwing fits but we just ignore them and it will usually not last too long
He will pucker up his lips to give us a kiss, he loves to kiss... He will drop everything he is doing to give sister a kiss when she gets up... so sweet...
He gives dinner hugs... his hands are so dirty with food and he reaches over to give us a hug.. you cant turn it down but it is kinda gross....
He is the joy of our lives...
He is so funny and we love him so much
We are so blessed and honored to have him as our baby boy!
I will post more in a few weeks when he turns 18 months!!!!

No comments: