


So, As I said we had a cleaning party for Waylon.... That is really all he is into to.... He just loves to mop, vacuum and sweep.
I thought it might be kinda challenging to create a party with this theme but really it was a blast...
I have a wonderful lady on esty that makes all the banners, cupcake toppers and party tags and will do anything you want... So I had her create the vacuum, mops and brooms logo... turned out so cute...
I filled big glass vases with scrub brushes, rags, and cleaning surplus, and I as party favors I gave the kids a baggie of the cleaning supplies and their own personal little mop... It is exactly what Waylon would want for all his friends to have...
Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Jill got him the cuttest little vacuum that is just like our big vacuum,,, he was In LOVE with it... We also got him a cleaning cart that holds all his cleaning supplies, and Nathan stayed up late making his own personal broom and mop holder... so amazing....
We had so much fun with all his friends and family that were here to celebrate this VERY special day...
No comments:
Post a Comment