Monday, February 28, 2011

Pretty in Pink!






I get teared up every time I start thinking about our precious baby turning 1... but she is....
I can hardly believe it...
I am going to try to do a post of here everyday this week until her birthday on Thursday.
I am going to have a girls day for me and Prairie on Thursday then a family dinner on Thursday night.. Then we will have the BIG blow out party on Saturday..
She is really not into anything at this age so we are going to just do a "Pretty in Pink" party... It is going to look like the pepto bismol exploded in my house and we are going to love it.....The invites went out a bit late but we are asking everyone to wear pink to go along with the theme...
I will post pictures as they come... For now here is some of her in her party dress...I got it embroidered with a 1 on it and also the "pretty in pink at the bottom of the dress,, so pretty....
LOVE this Beautiful Baby Girl!!!

No comments: