Tuesday, March 15, 2011

THE Pretty in Pink Party











So we decided to have a "Pretty in Pink Party" because Prairie was not really into anything for a "theme" party... I could not have done it with out the advice, gaudiness and support from my bff/cousin Kimmie... I just wish I would have had a mickey mouse theme party that would have saved a lot of time and money... I kinda went over board with the Pink, but once again it was ALL worth every penny for our Princess.
We had pink curtains, table cloths, pom poms, banners, plates, cups, drinks, forks, cookies, gumballs, candy, pillows, picture frames, cupcakes, fruit dip, garden flags, hand towels flowers candy lip stick, sunglasses, headbands, bubbles, pez dispensers, lip gloss, and if I could have spray painted the entire house pink I would have....
I LOVED it... IT was beautiful in Pink... I was so sad to have to take all the pink down,....
Once again, I could not have done it with out all the ideas my cousin gave me and the help I had from Andy, Keri and My Mom...
Here are some pictures to enjoy of the party...
I had also asked everyone to wear their "prettiest in pink", it was so fun to see everyone look so "pinkie"
Prairie had a great time and that was ALL that mattered... Every day for a few days I would put up a few more pink items and she would just sit and stare at it... I think she was also sad when it all had to come down...
I am sure we will have plenty more pink party's to get to re-use everything....

No comments: