We had the first of many family Vacations with the Hall family last week. It has taken me a while to post but I wanted to make sure I share these wonderful memories captured. Kimberly my cousin and BFF came down to South Texas with her husband, beautiful baby girl Adalie and new handsome baby boy James. Adalie is 2 1/2 and James is just a month older than Waylon so we were in for a treat. I wanted to make sure they got some good Mexican food while they were here so we took them to a great place and the kids did great at the restaurant. We then decided to go to Sea World, not knowing if all the kids would enjoy it enough to be worth the cost but we all enjoyed it very much. The baby boys slept in the stroller most of the day but getting to see how excited Adalie was with everything was well worth the trip and getting to see the men wait in the longest line to get the first seat on the roller coaster was worth it to. I have been to Sea World several times but seeing it through a child's eyes made it so much more fun. The Shamu show was great, yes Kimmie and I cried, it is very moving. The sea lions were way more funny than I ever remember and getting to feed and pet the dolphins was one of the coolest things ever. The day was beautiful not to hot, not to cool and Kimmie and I really got a good work out pushing the strollers around the park all day. We bacially open and closed the park and we only thought we would stay for a few hours. We bought a season pass so we will be able to take Waylon back when he is a little older and may enjoy it even more. The next day we went to Fredricksburg, great little town in the hill country I love going to but it was much different trying to get into all those cute little shops with two huge strollers. We went to the wildflower farm there as well. All the flowers were not in full bloom, it was very windy and Waylon had to go to the car to eat but we managed to get a few pictures. We ate some great German food and came home to rest after the full day. Unfortunately Sunday they had to make the 10 hour trip back to Arkansas after I thought we had convinced them to stay. It was so great to have them here and spending anytime with Kimmie makes me believe more and more that she is the real Super Mom. Things get so hectic sometimes and she remains so calm and cool, she can do a million things at once with out even knowing she is doing it. She can get both kids looking so cute and still manages to look beautiful herself. She is my hero and I am so thankful to have her to look up to. Adalie is the best, smartest and cutest little girl ever. I taught her a new song in the car and she was able to sing it almost word for word the entire weekend. She minds very well and she is so fun to laugh and play with. I fell more in love with her this trip than ever before. James is the cutest and best little boy ever. He is so cute and will smile on cue, he is perfectly fine being dragged along to wherever we were going to take him and he has the most beautiful blue eyes, like his sister. Adam is a great dad and knows how to get everyone ready for the day or for bed. He is very fun and just like a big kid. Our families are going to have so many great more vacation memories to share and I can not wait! We love you Hall family and Miss you! Thanks for coming, come back soon!
My computer is not letting me post pics so I will do that later.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comment:
Okay this post seriously makes me want to drive 10 hours right now to see you again! We had sooooooooo much fun with you guys and I can't thank you enough for opening up your home to us, spoiling us all rotten, and for being my bff!
I do think I seriously have you brainwashed though if you think I've got this motherhood thing down. I think Adalie is just good around you because she loves her aunt peep!
Thanks for introducing us to a new song...Adalie loves it!
Love love love you sweet Peep! This blog was too kind!
Post a Comment