Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Decorating the Tree!






The day after we got our tree we got to put all the decorations up on the tree and around the house. We had so much fun doing this with Waylon although all he wanted to do was eat the lights, balls and hooks....
I don't think I posted last year but Nathan is so good about putting up Christmas lights outside... So last January we received a call from our local City council telling us we had placed 3rd in the City light's decorating contest.... I was so proud of Nathan and we are shooting for first place this year... I will keep you posted....
I am so thankful to have a husband who cares as much about Christmas Spirit as I do and wants to go all out. It is something I am so thankful Waylon is going to inherit from his parents...
Nathan cant wait for the year that Waylon is old enough to help put up all the lights instead of eat them....
I will post pictures of the outside lights another day...
Merry Christmas and God Bless you all during this very fun time of year!

No comments: