


As I have said in the past every year Nathan and I go to a local Tree Farm and cut down our own Christmas Tree. We were so excited to get to have Waylon help us pick out the perfect tree this year. Despite Nathan and I envisioning Waylon walking around the tree farm, walking up to the most beautiful tree on the farm, the clouds open, light shines down and the angles sing on that one tree that was meant to be ours, we had a great time. Waylon was not as into it as I thought he would be. He did LOVE the tree bark that he found on the ground and that kept him occupied while Nathan and I found the tree that was just right. I always want the biggest tree in the lot and we got very close to that. Nathan ended up have to cut a foot off of it so that it would fit in our 10ft ceilings, so yes, it was a BIG tree.
We had a blast driving through the hill country, listening to Christmas music and getting to start a new tradition with Waylon and the new baby....
1 comment:
What a big boy!! YOu look awesome! ARe you sure you are pregnant or just faking?
Post a Comment