Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Waylons First Thanksgiving!





We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! It made it a million times more special having Waylon here. We stayed here in south Texas and spent Thanksgiving Day with the Payne family. I got up early Thursday morning and made sausage balls and watched the Macy's Day Parade (one of my favorite things to do). We went over to Nathans uncles house and had a huge feast.... there was so much delicious food and we had leftovers all weekend. I was off most of the week and it was so wonderful to get to come home after Thanksgiving day and spend the rest of the weekend getting prepped for Christmas. Most every year we are traveling to Oklahoma and although we really missed getting to see all my side of the family it was so very relaxing to spend time at home with my boys.
Of course I did not get any family pictures of us on Waylon's first thanksgiving, I am heart broken about this but I did get a few of just him and his MeeMee and Granddad...

1 comment:

Jill said...

We forgot to get family pictures this year, too! I love the ones of Waylon in his overalls, he is so big and handsome!