Friday, January 8, 2010

Waylons First Chirstmas






Sorry it has taken me so long to get the Christmas post up. I will have to do it in sets, there are 5 to share. I first want to post our own family Christmas.. We has so much fun. We have to travel to Oklahoma for Christmas so Santa will get to come to our house early every year just like he did when I was a child. We never knew the difference and Santa always knew where to find us. We had our family Christmas on Monday. On Sunday night we did our tradition Christmas date, where we go to have a nice dinner then look at lights. This was the start of Waylon getting sick and he really was not in the mood for a date night. We hurried home to make Santa cookies and get in bed. That night Santa's helper put together some of Waylon's new toys, this is something we only dreamed of last year. We got a good nights sleep. Waylon woke us up very early and was not in the Christmas Spirit so he got a bottle and went back to sleep. Of course Nathan and I were up and ready for him to wake back up so we could get the festivities started. Once Waylon got up again we had a great time opening gifts and watching Waylon play with all his new toys. Waylon was not really into opening the gifts but he loved all the toys once they were out. He really loved his new red wagon.. I thought this was a very special gift to get him for his first Christmas. Nathan made Christmas very special for me as well. After we were all done I made my families traditional Christmas Breakfast and we stayed in our jammies and played the rest of the day. It was so much fun and I am so very thankful to God for giving us this wonderful boy to get to celebrate his first Christmas with and God willing many, many more....

No comments: