From the time Nathan and I started dating we have held our own pumpkin carving contest. This year is #7. A few years we have had a family member or two join in but this year it was just us. I am NOT good at carving pumpkins (as you can tell) so my husband always takes away the winning ticket. We had so much fun this year and can not wait till we have Waylon with us next year to join in the fun. Nathan wanted to paint my belly as a pumpkin but we just did not have time to get around to doing it. We were in Dallas for his work for the Halloween weekend. We decided to go down to the Ft. Worth Stockyards for dinner and festivities... I would recommend going it was a lot of fun....
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comment:
Ya'll are so much fun! I love seeing your beautiful belly! YOu look great, mama!!! Glad you are playing catch up so I can see all these fun pics. Hope to see pics of Waylon's 3/4D ultrasound, too!
Post a Comment