Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Sweet Baby Waylon




Last week we had a 4d ultra sound done. We were so excited to get to see our sweet little cowboy. Unfortunately he was in the breech position which made it hard to get a lot of good pics. We could tell it looks like he has a mix of mine and Nathans nose and lips. Nathan has beautiful features so I am hoping he will get all of those. I asked if he could tell if Waylon had hair he said a little but he still has time to grow more. I love babies with hair so I am thinking of taking some Rogain pills......He still had his feet and hands up by his face. He was still very lazy and did not want to put on a show. I have a feeling this is how his personality will always be. Although we did not get to see as much as we thought we would it was still so amazing to get a glimpse of what he looks like inside of me. It is so amazing how we can love this little boy so much and I have not even seen him. We are so ready for him to get here.....


I am still feeling well, my back is starting to hurt more and my sleeping is getting harder and harder. I have been having very strange dreams about him but other than all of that I am so thankful to have this beautiful baby boy growing bigger and bigger inside of me. Nathan is starting to be able to feel body parts of Waylon moving around my belly and has even felt him get the hiccups a few times. It is so funny to see his expressions when Waylon is moving all around. He tries to be so soft pushing on my belly not wanting to hurt him.... I am hoping this will not carry over in a few years when Waylon is in need of a good spanking.....


We are having so much fun getting everything ready and thinking of the happenings over the next few months.


ps I sent a text message out to a few friends saying You know you are pregnant when your local Mexican restaurant will fix you a plate of cheese enchiladas at 10am and not ask questions..... BTW Waylon loved them....

3 comments:

Jill said...

Look at precious Waylon! I can't wait to see his little face once he is finally in your arms! It was good talking with you yesterday, call me soon.

Anonymous said...

WOW! He is cute even in the womb, and that's a big deal! Ha!
You guys are going to have such a cute little cowboy on your hands ropin' Izzy!! Can't wait to see pics of him on here after he pops out... ; )
Love you! Talk to you soon~ MUAH!

Kimberly said...

I know this sounds crazy but I think he looks like YOU!!!!!!!!!!!