Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Welcome Jake Allen Hale











Praise God for my new baby nephew... My 2nd oldest brother Jeremy and his wife Jill had their first baby yesterday (also Jeremy's birthday). They live in Montana and I was sick about not being there to see them.




Jake Allen Hale blessed us all by coming into the world at 2:30pm on November 3rd 2008. He weighed 7lb2oz and was 19 inches long. They say he has long light hair and milky white skin. My Mom was able to be there and said he is wonderful. Jeremy and Jill are both doing great. Mom said Jill was so calm and cool during labor and Jeremy was just the same. I talked to Jeremy today and he said it was snowing like crazy.... Here are a few pics from the day he was born and I will post more when I get them. I am so proud of Jill for doing so great and I am so proud of my big brother for being a great Coach. Happy Birthday Jeremy and Jake, I love you all so much and can not wait to see you!

1 comment:

Jacinda said...

I love the picture of your mom reading to Jake! I was just thinking of her this week and how she always liked to see pictures of children reading.