The earlier pics are 3 week old, these are his 4 week old pics,,,, only Mom can tell the difference.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is adorable! Yes, I can do any updating to your blog!! I finally figured out how to do some stuff... call me, it is real easy!! You look beautiful in the pics that you sent... Don't be hard on yourself... you just had a baby and you look AMAZING!! P.S. be looking for a box coming in the mail that has 3 differant types of tape on it... it is from us. HA!
2 comments:
He is adorable! Yes, I can do any updating to your blog!! I finally figured out how to do some stuff... call me, it is real easy!! You look beautiful in the pics that you sent... Don't be hard on yourself... you just had a baby and you look AMAZING!! P.S. be looking for a box coming in the mail that has 3 differant types of tape on it... it is from us. HA!
P.S. I love your boppy cover!!
Post a Comment