Okay so maybe it is one week and a few days but it has been way to crazy to post any earlier. Things are going wonderful. I just cant seem to put Waylon down. It is like getting a new toy for Christmas and only getting to play with it a few times. I think I am spoiling him allowing him to be in my arms all day but I don't care,,, I want to play with my new toy all day. We have had a busy first week of life. We have had a lot of company, his Grandma, Granddaddy, Uncle Ryan and Aunt Katie all came to visit last Friday. I then took him to his first soccer game. Nate had a scrimmage and we got dressed up in our panther gear to sit in the car and watch the panthers win their first game of the season.!!!! We then had a great surprise when his Aunt Jill, her Mother Kathy and Waylon's new cousin Jake came to visit on Sat. They did not get much playing time together as one of them was asleep most of the time, but it was so great to see all of them. We are hoping they will come back soon to play with us.... Our other days have been filled with getting his first bath (did not mind to much) and a trip to the doctors office. He did loose 3oz so now he is just 6lbs but as much as he is eating he will be huge before we know it. It was a very sad day today when Waylon's favorite Uncle Matthew went back to college. Matthew has been the biggest help and we have loved him being here. Yesterday Matthew watched Waylon for me so that I could take a short nap when I woke up Waylon had a change of mismatched clothes on I asked what happened he said that was his 3rd outfit. He had 3 blowouts in just 2 hours.... That was the first time Matthew had ever changed a diaper and to have to do 3 big ones in 2 hours was not so fun for him.... I am still sad that Matthew is not here but it will be good for him to get back to a real life at college.... I am so thankful to have had him here for the time he was. We miss and love him so much and could not have done it without him this past 2 weeks!!! Nathan and I will now have a few days alone with Waylon before he has to go back to work full time. Nathan has a soccer scrimmage all weekend in SA so I am sure we will be going to watch from the car just to get out for a bit. I am sure just like all of you Mom's it is just so hard for me to take my eyes off of Waylon. He is truly a huge blessing to us and we are so thankful to have him in our lives. We are loving every minute of this life.....
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment