On Dec. 29th 2008 Nathan and I welcomed our sweet little cowboy into this world. I was induced at 11am and he arrived at 8:45 pm, he weighed 6lb 30z and was 191/3in long. Everything went very well and we are home now trying to get adjusted. He is the MOST beautiful thing we have ever seen in our lives....he is so tiny he has very dark hair, and very long fingers and toes. I and most people that see him think he looks just like his daddy. I had a fever during labor and he got a bad cut on his head when he was born so he and I were hooked up to antibiotics the entire time in the hospital so we were thrilled to get to come home with no wires attached. Nathan has been the MOST wonderful father in the world. He has helped me out so much and is so in love with his little man. He has changed most of the diapers and has got the burping thing down. He will get to be home with him all next week so that will be nice. My Mom and baby brother have also been the biggest help. I told my Mom this morning that I do not know what other new moms do without their own moms at home with them. She has taken him at night when he is fussy and allowed Nathan and I to get some much needed rest. She has also been there to answer all of the questions and concerns that we have as new parents, doing all of this on her birthday!I am so thankful to have her in my life and as Waylon's Granna. Matthew has been so great at holding Waylon he has a magic touch and doing all the errands and favors we need around the house. We have loved him being here on his Christmas break, I don't know what we are going to do with out all of this help. I will post more picks and the labor story later, just wanted to get something out quick.
God is so good, and we are so thankful!
God Bless!
5 comments:
He is BEAUTIFIL! We cannot wait to see him in person!! Much Love sent your way!! We love you guys and glad that you are all doing so well, and got to come home!! Talk to you soon!
He is sooo beautiful and perfect!! Thanks for posting so we could see his sweet face!
We can't wait to meet him!
congrats! that is wonderful news. He is precious! Can't wait to see more pictures. I hope you got his little gift from us!!! have fun...
I love that sweet boy! It was so much fun meeting my precious nephew and I can't wait to get my hands on him again. You have a beautiful family and I am so happy for God's blessings for you and Nathan. Much love!!!
OH Sara, congrats!! He is so precious!!! I wish I could hold and love on him!!! We love you!!
The Sorrells!!
Post a Comment