Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nathan's First Fathers Day!






I was so honored to get to celebrate Nathan's first Fathers day with him. I am so lucky to have him as my baby's Daddy. He is the BEST father in the entire world. He is so loving, kind, caring, and patient with Waylon. He is so smitten by him and I love to watch them together. I have fallen in love with Nathan in a totally different way now. Waylon is the luckiest boy in the world to get to have Nathan as his Dad. I am a better Mother because I have Nathan as my partner in parenting. He helps me out so much with Waylon and most of the time it is without asking. He have always been so eager in playing a huge role in the day to day tasks of taking care of a baby and I am so thankful. Nathan Waylon and I love you more than you will every know and we are so proud that you are ours! Thank You!

No comments: