I know, I say it every month. I can not believe I have a 5 month old....Waylon is getting so big. This has definitely been one of my favorite months with him. He is still the sweetest, cutest and best baby in the world. He is really starting to develop his little personality. He is very calm and cool most of the time. He only gets fussy when he is hungry or tired. He is still rolling over like crazy and will go from one end of the living room to the other. He still loves his baths and we have such a great bed time routine. He is sleeping great all through the night and will wake up at 6:30 to eat and get his day started. I am still nursing him but have had to supplement some with formula to keep his belly full. He has still not had any regular food. I think I will wait till 6 months to give him baby food, this is recommend by the American Journal of Pedi's and also my sis in law Keri.... At his 4 month apt he was only in 10th percent for weight so we are taking him back on Friday to make sure he is growing like he needs to. I will post with stats from that this weekend. I can really tell he has bulked up from the last apt so I am not worried that he is not growing... He is so sweet he will smile at just about anyone and giggle a lot when we play with him. He has now found his voice and loves to use it. I really thought he would be quite like his dad but he has started this screaming thing and I love it. He can now get his entire foot in his mouth, it makes changing diapers very difficult but it is so cute...his eyes are still a dark gray/blue but I can tell they are getting more and more brown. He has the longest eye lashes and this is what people notice the most about him. It has taken me a long time to post because the only time I get on the computer is when he is sleeping and I am holding him. I very rarely put him down for his naps. I love holding him while he is sleeping and I will never get these days back. He sleeps the best in my arms and I just stare at him and Praise God for what he has given me. I have a hundred things I could be getting done but holding him is the most important thing I could ever be doing and I will not get to hold him like this much longer. He has gotten very used to hearing the clicking of the computer I hope I do not turn him into a computer geek... He loves being outside and enjoys the warm weather. He loves his dad, Nathan can still get him to talk and giggle the most. He also is starting to really recognize me. He can find me in the room and we make eye contact, smile and my heart melts. I am so in love with this boy. Everyone says he is the best baby and so content... I am so thankful and blessed to have him. He has made our lives even better than we could have dreamed. Here is to the best 5 month old I know! I love you sweet Waylon!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comment:
Awesome! I know you are such a good mamma!! Give that lil' pie a kiss fome Blakey and Laci!! OH, and the kiddos... he is sooooo handsome! Can't wait to see him again! Miss ya'll! xx laci
Post a Comment