Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Great Dad!






Nathan is such a wonderful Dad! As many of you Mom's we are always the ones snapping pictures of our kids and never get in any of them... which right now it is fine because I am in need of a Mommy make over bad,,, or at least a few weeks in the tanning bed.. Here are just some fun pictures this past week with our favorite person, Dad!
Nathan had taken Waylon on the lawn mower and he fell fast asleep... Of course as soon as I went to get him and bring him in to lay him down he woke right back up and wanted to go back out and mow...
Nathan gets Waylon ready every morning and takes him next door to the Nanny's.. We usually carry him over but this week Nathan has made Waylon start walking and carrying his own lunch.. It really made me cry to see him walking over... He is such a big boy and I just cant believe he is growing up so fast...
It was Fiesta here in San Antonio last week and we had all good plans of going to an event but I was kinda under the weather so we did not risk it... We did go get to go to Gruene and have a nice family dad with Granna,, and Nathan kept pointing out that Prairie was in her Fiesta Flamingo Outfit so we had to get a picture of our little Fiesta Flamingo baby!!!
I was sitting on the couch feeding Prairie the other day and watching Nathan push Waylon in the swing out the window.. Waylon was just laughing and Nathan was just having so much fun playing with him. I could not help but Praise God for the fact that I have a husband that is so invested and in love with his children... I am so blessed!

No comments: