


Yes, again, I can not believe my beautiful baby is already 2 months old...
What can I say, she is still the best baby in the world. For the past 3 nights she has slept all night anywhere from 9-12 hours... I am loving the restful nights.... She sleeps very well all afternoon. She is still sleeping in our room but naps in her bed.. We swaddle her at night but she sleeps better on her tummy durning her naps. She loves her pabby and sleeps much better when it dose not fall out. She has been smiling up a storm and is starting to coo a lot...There is not a whole lot more to post about her in just a week but we are still crazy about her. She has her 2 month check up and shots this Friday so I will post more about that... I only have one more month at home with her till I go back part time for a month then full time after that...I am trying to play the lotto every day so that I can win and get to stay home with my babies... I am really going to miss her during the day... Its to much to think about now...
We are so blessed and so crazy in love with her and her big brother....
No comments:
Post a Comment