Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Prairie Ann at 5 weeks Old!






I know I am a little late on posting all of these but it is a bit more time consuming having two children...
Most all that Prairie is doing I posted in the 4 week post...
One thing I wanted to remember is I had taken my mother to the hospital to have a minor procedure and as Prairie and I waited for her to get done in the hospital lobby I witnessed several children with severe illnesses walking in and out. As I sat and held my healthy, beautiful child I swelled up with tears.. It was almost more than I could bear... I just prayed and prayed to God for those children and their Mothers and Praised and Praised God for the gift of my two Healthy and beautiful children.. I do not have all the answers as to why me and not them but all I can do is count my blessings every day and beg God to continue to keep my family healthy and happy. We are so in love with our family and so very thankful for these gifts... When I hear Waylon crying in the middle of the night I tend to not get to frustrated because I am in my own home listening to that and not in a hospital room. When I have to get up in the middle of the night to feed Prairie I Praise God that I am not having to travel up to the NICU to feed her... When my husband is not on top of everything like I sometimes think he should be I praise God that he is here and not in Iraq... When I have to get up off the couch to see what Waylon is getting into now, I praise God that I have two legs that can get me there.... One lesson my Dad always taught me and I continue to strive to use every day is I have to count my blessings... Someone always has it worse off than I do and I have to be So very thankful for what we do have....
I am so very Thankful!
By the way... Nathan is the best husband ever... He helps out so much and is on top of it way more than I am... I could never do this without him and It makes my heart melt to know how much he does for me and our children...

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a sweet post. You're right, you are very very blessed. Both of your babies are so beautiful and so sweet. I want to hug and kiss and squeeze them!!!

BTW, to post more than five pics, just upload the first five all the way and then go to upload again and do five more and then keep doing that until however many you want are uploaded. You can also drag them up and down wherever you want them once they are uploaded. Hope that helps.