Thursday, March 26, 2009

3 Days Down and 30 More Years to Go!
















The good news is I made it through the first 3 days back to work and the bad news is I only have 30 more years to go. It was still very hard leaving Waylon every day. I did a trial day last week for a day with the new Nanny and left him for about 3 hours while I did some shopping. I have never hated shopping so much.I cried all the way in to San Antonio and back. I went to Hobby Lobby to get some new Easter decor and broke two plates. A gentle man came up to me and asked if everything was okay and I said can you please turn the music off in here. They play the saddest music, actually it is great that Hobby Lobby plays all Christian music but this day it was to hard to listen to. I needed a shirt that says be nice to me I left my baby with the nanny for the first time. I rushed home as fast as I could to get back to him and he basically slept the entire time not missing me at all. He did wonderful and I am so thankful. Monday was very hard knowing I was having to leave him for a good chunk of the day. Nathan and I took him together and I cried most of the way to work. I thought about him all day and would tear up if I let myself think to hard. Again, I rushed home as fast as I could. I did have Nathan take off a little early to be with him as I was having to work a little later than normal. The nanny said he did great and slept most of the day... I will be off for the next 5 days and I am so glad. My cousin Kimmie and her family are coming to visit today. I could not be more excited! I have lots of fun things in store that I will post about later.





Also a big THANK YOU to Kimmie for helping update my blog, I think it looks great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i cannot wait to see your lil' guy!! he is a piece of pie! muah