Why do I feel like we are the only people that are trying to avoid getting pinched today? So we only got out to eat lunch with Nathan (who was not wearing green and got pinched) and get a new batteries today but we were to only ones who had green on... Maybe in south Texas there are not many Irish Lads but come one have some fun, wear green...
Happy St.Paddy's Day!
2 comments:
Oh that smile of Waylon's is killer!
I love that you are my buddy about being so into getting excited about holidays...even if it is only st. pattys! Now if we put our brains together I'm sure we can figure out a color scheme/ decorating idea for Columbus day, too!
Hey Sarah! Your little boy is so adorable!! I think it's so neat that you and Kim have two little boys around the same age! They will have so much fun together over the years!
Post a Comment