Sorry there were 2 of the same picks of me on the last post. I could not figure out how to delete and it is kinda hard doing things with only one hand! Here are a few more green pictures from our photo shoot over the past several days. Dad and Waylon taking Mom out on a date to eat sushi last week, a look at my chunky monkeys legs, Waylon's favorite green thing, the pabby, wouldn't you love to put mascara on those lashes, and one beautiful baby!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
3 comments:
LOVE all the green!! So cute!! I got Bro's soccer shirt at Children's Place last year! He LOVES anything with sports, so we have lots of stuff like this! If I run across anything soccer I will buy it for Waylon...what size is he wearing now?
What a little cutie pie! Lots of love being sent to my sweet nephew!
love these new pictures. He is just too stinkin' cute! I am sad we missed you guys in uvalde. we must introduce the sweet babies soon! hope your week back to work is going fairly well!
Post a Comment