Friday, October 2, 2009

Robert Waylon is 9 Months Old!






Yep, it's that time again. My big boy has turned another month old. I feel like this month we have hit a lot of mile stones. He is doing SO much and keeping us very busy and entertained....At his well baby check up he weighed 18lbs 3oz 10-25% and was 281/2 in long 75-100%.. Tall and skinny. Thank the Lord he has not been sick at all. He had his first runny nose a few weeks ago and it broke our hearts. He was fine but we just hated that he was not sleeping well. He is still so sweet and cuddly but also very active and always on the move. I think he may be the worlds fastest crawler... He can get anywhere in a flash. He is pulling up on everything, opening everything, and standing alone for a while on his own, something Dad practices with him every day. He has started clapping, and waving bye. He is still the biggest charmer, he smiles and makes everyone feel so good, this I am most proud of. He LOVES his Dad, just started saying Dada. Nathan came home from work the other day and when the door opens the alarm will beep, Waylon knows that anytime the door beeps it is either Dad or Izzy, two of his favorite people... When Nathan walked in Waylon started clapping, said Dada and did a mad dash crawl for Nathan, I think we both had tears in our eyes after that one. I love how close they are and how much they both love each other. Waylon still has a room full of toys but would rather play with the dvd player it keeps him busy for hours well mints. He has now started crawling to all the rooms to find different things to get into. He loves to go into my bathroom and turn on and off the water to the bath tub. There is no way he could fall into the tub but he loves to get the tub full.... He also has a infatuation with the dog food. We have had to move the dog food into the laundry room and anytime the door is open he will make a mad dash to get there and get the food. There is no telling how much he has eaten so far but I am hoping he will not start barking anytime soon...He still loves to be rocked to sleep and I still love doing this. He is getting more and more fun every day. I love seeing how much he changes all the time There are so many new things he is doing and I could write for hours about all of them but I will save that for his baby book. I am so very thankful that God chose us to give this beautiful, wonderful baby to. I love this time of year and all the memories that are made during the fall. We are going to a pumpkin patch this weekend, we have our Halloween costume and party plans and cant wait to have Waylon involved in the 9th annual Payne Pumpkin carving contest...
God Bless You All!

No comments: