Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!





I am so excited about today! I LOVE Halloween and have been waiting all month for this day... It is so much more fun now that we have a little one to dress up. We have a lot planned today. Carving pumpkins, Party at the Park, and Trick or Treating... I will post more tomorrow with the outcome of events. We have our little Monkey all ready with his banana in tow (the dog) but Mom and Dad are still trying to figure out what to be. Of course last min. we decide to dress up. We are either going to go with David Bechman and Posh Spice or Monkey Wranglers... Nathan really wants to be the Bechmans but I don't EVER remember seeing pictures of Posh Spice when she was 5 months prego and I don't think I could make it long trick or treating in 5inch heels... So I will post pictures of the final verdict... Hope you all have a fun day!
God Bless!

No comments: